- Urban 1
- Studio B1
- 1Bd - B1 Small
- 1Bd - B2
- 1Bd - E
- 1Bd - F
- 1Bd + Den - A
- 1Bd - E2
- 2Bd - D
- 2Bd - D2
- Studio, 0 Bathroom
- 2Bd - D - Type A
Spacious Apartments in SLU Seattle
Fox & Finch Apartments offers a distinct perspective on urban living. It has all the conveniences of a modern home and recreation spots where you can relax and befriend your neighbors. Explore our collection of one and two-bedroom apartments in SLU, Seattle, get in touch with our team, and enjoy a smooth move-in process! Furnished options are also available.
Covering from 500 to 990 square feet, our SLU apartments are bound to impress with their impeccable design and attentive features. Sunbathed living rooms welcome you home to a space adorned with floor-to-ceiling windows and vinyl plank floors. The practical kitchens boast stainless-steel appliances, an ice maker, and tile backsplashes, while the bedrooms are exactly what you expect—a haven of comfort. On top of this, each home is pet-friendly, welcoming one or two furry friends.
Scattered around the building, you’ll find a well-equipped fitness center, a dog run, and convenient package lockers. We have a rooftop terrace where residents can enjoy a grilled meal or marvel at the spectacular city views, and we also provide indoor lounge areas for a cozy feel. Whether you want to stay at home or venture outside the premises, our South Lake Union, Seattle, apartments for rent won’t be too far away from cafs, parks, and eclectic shops. It only takes a few minutes to reach places like Local Terry Ave, Flatstick Pub, Home Deli Grocery, or Top Pot Doughnuts. Plus, we’re within walking distance of many Amazon office buildings and a 5-minute ride away from the University of Washington.
Join us at 525 Boren Ave and experience boutique living like never before!
Resident Rental Criteria
To help provide clarity regarding the rental application process, we have provided a list of requirements below used to help qualify applicants for residency in this community. Nothing contained in these requirements shall constitute a representation that all residents and occupants currently residing in our community have met or currently meet these guidelines.
Factors that may result in denial include (but not limited to):
- Zero income or income lower than 2.5x monthly rent
- Unsatisfactory credit, criminal, or rental history findings
- Too many occupants per apartment unit
- Restricted pets
- Inability to meet requirements of application results
- Providing misleading or inaccurate information
- Unverified or adverse information
Please note that the factors above are subject to applicable laws. Additionally, anyone over the age of 18 who will be residing in the unit will need to submit a rental application and satisfy the requirements below:
- Proof of Identification: a valid government issued photo ID card must be provided for anyone age 18 or older
- Income: must collectively have verifiable income that is 2.5x the monthly rental rate. If a guarantor is required, they will need to have verifiable income that is at least 5x the monthly rental rate.
- Credit History: a credit report for each applicant will be obtained. The credit reporting agency evaluates credit to gauge future rent payment. A negative finding will result in the requirement of an additional deposit, guarantor, or denial. Please note that we do not accept Reusable Tenant Screening Reports.
- Rental History: rental history for at least the past 12 months will be evaluated
- Criminal History: a criminal background check is obtained for each applicant residing in the unit
- Unit Occupancy: following occupancy standard apply based on two persons per bedroom, plus one per apartment home:
- Pets: the following breeds are restricted from this community. Additional pet and breed two persons per bedroom, plus one per apartment home: restrictions may apply at this community. If you have pets, please see your leasing representative for more information. These restrictions and deposit requirements do not apply to qualified assistance animals.
Pit Bull Terriers / Staffordshire Terriers
- Falsification of Information: any false statements or false information included in an application may result in denial of the application
- Renters’ Insurance: proof of renters’ insurance is required at time of move-in. Required to carry a minimum of $100,000 personal liability insurance coverage. Residents are required to maintain this coverage throughout the entire term of their residency. The community will also need to be added as an “Interested Party.”
Applicants who do not meet the requirements referenced above will be declined or subject to additional move-in requirements. These may include, but are not limited to: additional fees, deposits, rent, or providing a guarantor.
Fair Housing Statement – Wilshire Residential is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local fair housing laws. We will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, familial status, disability, or any other specific classes protected by applicable laws. Wilshire Residential will allow any reasonable accommodation or reasonable modification based upon a disability-related need. The person requesting any reasonable modification may be responsible for the related expense.
Rental Rates – the quoted rental rate is associated with the apartment home's availability at the time of your quote, move-in date, and lease term requested. Any changes to the above may require a revised rental rate quote which may result in a different monthly rental rate.
Credit Agency – Experian is the credit bureau utilized for this community and retrieves credit reports